StaC seed funding
- Craft an idea - Ideas are only great once you do something about them. This is your opportunity to publicize your idea and become committed to your idea through StaC and the E-club.
- Submit an Easy Application (see below) - Fill out a milestone funding request form; the milestones will help you achieve success and are your reasons for obtaining funding from StaC.
- Get Seeded Pitch to the E-Club - Present to the E-club your plan and idea. Club membership votes Yes/No to send you and your idea to StaC for futher seeding consideration
- Receive StaC Panel Decision -A StaC panel decides which of your milestones they will provide funds for.
- Get seeded - Get money or resources in order to accomplish your business plan milestones.
- Report back any accomplished milestones - Report back to the E-club what you used the money for, how the business plan is working, and if any additional funds may be needed.
Three slides should be prepared for presentation to the entrepreneurship club "get seeded" meeting. In the get seeded meeting you will have two minutes to present and then answer two questions from the group. If you are chosen to present to the StaC panel you will have five minutes to present and five minutes to answer questions. The three slides should address the following:
Slide 1 – The problem Slide 2 – The solution Slide 3 – The Ask a. What milestone/assumption needs to be accomplished/tested b. What you need to accomplish the milestone (funding or other resources)
2013 Application Rounds
Easy Application Due: Thursday, September 19th
First Decision: Monday, September 23
Get Seeded Pitches: Thursday, September 26
Final Decision: Monday, September 30
Report Back: October or November Cycle
Easy Application Due: Thursday, October 17
First Decision: Monday, October 21
Get Seeded Pitches: Thursday, October 24
Final Decision: Monday, October 28
Report Back: November or December Cycle
Easy Application Due: Thursday, October 14
First Decision: Monday, October 18
Get Seeded Pitches: Thursday, November 21
Final Decision: Monday, October 25
Report Back: December or Later Cycle
Easy Application Due: Thursday, November 28
First Decision: Monday, December 2
Get Seeded Pitches: Thursday, December 5
Final Decision: Monday, December 9
Report Back: TBD
END OF YEAR SHOWCASE: Last Week of December